Need more stories? read HERE

posting random

The Bad Idea

A few days ago, a friend called me. he John, my old school friends. It has been years I never spoke

to him, and we started to remember about silly things we've ever done together at school.

A few days later I decided to call him back, and see if we could come out with perhaps fishing or

whatever.

We spoke on the phone for a moment, and I told him "Hey, can we go out together." At first he said it

was a bad idea, but then he agreed. I asked for her address, write, and tell him I'll see him tomorrow

morning.

The next morning I arrived at the place which he says is her residence. No nothing there except

debris. It looks like the fire never happened there a few years ago, but not in trim, and crops there

has never been cut. In the midst of the ruins, I found an old rotary phone style above the floor is not

connected to anything. Immediately, I took out my cell phone and dialed the number.

The phone rang on the floor earlier.

Twice.

The third time, I was surprised and dropped the cell phone. I then knelt take the old-fashioned rotary

telephone receiver. A muffled sound of hissing, get out of there.

"I told you this is a bad idea."